Slough Enterprise Gateway – part of Business Link Berkshire – is hosting this FREE event, taking place at the Thames Valley University on Wednesday 27 June 2007, from 6pm to 8.30pm.
Topics to be covered include:
• INNOVATION – The Cheese flavoured Cigarette Presentation.
• How to make the most of your ideas and how to protect them.
• Covering the new changed name from patent office to intellectual property office.
• Also the ‘new ideas’ tool from Business Link.
• An ‘information and discussion’ opportunity.
I believe tthere are some places still available, although I’m sure these will be going fast. So you do need to book if you want to secure yours.
To book, call Juliana on 01753 610043 or email Juliana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention you heard about the event through MediaMinister’s MarketingMoment blog when booking.
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.