There are six key elements that your business card should include, namely:
1. Your name (otherwise, how are people supposed to contact the right person or remember you if you met at a networking function?).
2. Your business name (but don’t repeat yourself if your business name is the same as or similar to your name – eg, ‘Mark Anderson Consulting’).
3. A compelling tagline or slogan (you can omit this if your business name clearly conveys what you do).
4. A phone number (including your country and area codes).
5. Your email address (in the 21st century, most people prefer at least the initial contact to be made via email).
6. Your main website address (ignore the ‘http://’ part).
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.