MediaMinister has teamed up with ACPR to offer one lucky CfS reader a free copy of A Guide to Promoting Your Business, worth £15.
Entering couldn’t be easier. For your chance to win your own copy, simply submit the correct answer to the following question, together with your full name and postal address, email address and phone number via the contact form at www.mediaminister.co.uk/contact.htm:
Question: What does ‘PR’ stand for?
Prize Draw Rules
• No purchase is necessary.
• To enter, register for the ‘CfS’ newsletter via http://www.mediaminister.co.uk if you are not already a subscriber.
• Only one entry per person.
• This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and Eire except employees of MediaMinister or ACPR and their families or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
• The prize is as stated in the prize draw details. No cash alternative will be offered.
• The winner will be selected at random, and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• All entries must be received by 3pm (BST) on Friday 12 October 2007.
• The winner will be notified by email within one month of the closing date. If the winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification email within two weeks, or is ineligible to receive the prize, another winner will be selected.
• No responsibility will be accepted for ineligible, incomplete or damaged entries (which may be disqualified), nor for entries that fail to arrive by the closing date.
• The winner agrees to the use of his or her name for publicity purposes, if required.
• It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
• The details of the winner may be requested by filling in the form at the ia the contact form at MediaMinister website.
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.