1. I’m a hopeless perfectionist – this means good news for my clients, as they get a piece of copy that has been worked, reworked and perfected right down to the nth degree. However, it’s bad news for me, thanks to the extra pressure I put myself under. 😦
2. I broke my back earlier this year. Ironically, I was trying out a horse (with a view to adding him to my family) to help heal my auto-immune illness. Ooops!
3. I have a first-class honours degree in Business Information Technology and French. My French got so good, I dreamed in French. Now, it’s about as good as the Pink Panther’s Inspector Cluso. OK, it’s a bit better than that, but I’m very rusty.
4. I used to teach horse riding, and would help out at a riding school offering lessons to disadvantaged children.
5. If I had to choose just five words to describe my character, they would be:
* Cheerful * Friendly and honest (oops! I’m cheating – that’s two, right?!) * Enthusiastic and hardworking * Daring * Strong and determined
6. When I was 18 months old, I used to eat worms. Obviously, I cottoned on to the importance of protein at an early age. : )
7. The things I enjoy most about life include… Freedom. Travelling and discovering new ways of living, thinking, eating, doing. Spending time with friends and family. Chocolate. Inspiring dialogue. Reading a good book. Escapism through a good film. My dog. My SO. Hope.
And another one for good measure:
8. I used to be a tomboy when I was little. However, being the only girl in a gang of boys meant that, yup you’ve guessed it, I was ALWAYS the one who got tied up and left during games involving ‘cowboys and Indians’.
OK, that it about me (you sigh with relief!), but I would like to throw the meme out and tag these bloggers, please: