The festive 2007 edition of ‘Communiqué for Success’ is now ready for you. It answers such questions as:
• How do you get people to trust you and buy from you?
• What’s the difference between ‘affect’ and ‘effect’?
• How can you make your brochure magnetic?
• What is my gift to you?
• How can you add a few extra pennies to your pocket this festive season?
• What can you do to get free advertising?
• What’s the alternative to socks?
All the answers (and more) are in this month’s newsletter.
Word count for this issue: 2,117
Approximate time to read: About 10 minutes
Suggested props: Mulled Wine or Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
You can see the current and most of the past newsletters by going tohttp://www.mediaminister.co.uk and clicking on the “F*REE stuff” link on the top menu.
To take advantage of subscriber specials, etc, I would highly recommend you sign up to receive your very own copy.
You’ll also find direct links to my blog and other sites.
And it’s all freeeeeeeeeeeee.
PS – The direct link to the Decenber newsletter is —http://www,mediaminister.co.uk/cfs/11December2007.htm
Add my RSS feed to your reader now so you never have to miss a post.
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.