The all-new January 2008 edition of ‘Communiqué for Success’ is now online (subscribers get advanced notification). It answers such questions as:
• How can you make 2008 your best year yet? • What’s the difference between PR and marketing?
• How can you make a difference to this newsletter?
• What do you need to do to WIN a website critique?
• How long do you have to claim your gift from me?
• How can you get a FREE virtual organiser?
• What is the key to better online marketing?
All the answers (and more) are in this month’s newsletter.
Word count for this issue: 2,550
Approximate time to read: About 12 minutes
Suggested props: White Hot Chocolate & a Blueberry Muffin – organic, of course
You can see the current and most of the past newsletters by going towww.mediaminister.co.uk and clicking on the “F*REE stuff” link on the top menu.
You’ll also find direct links to my blog and other sites.
And it’s all freeeeeeeeeeeee.
PS – The direct link to the January newsletter is —http://www.mediaminister.co.uk/cfs/8January2008.htm
Add my RSS feed to your reader now so you never have to miss a post.
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.