I have just got wind of these fantastic ‘mum-friendly’ business/employer-recognition awards:
In case any of you are looking to say thanks to an employer or get recognition for a friend or have a business as well as being a busy mum, then the mother@work Awards are for you!
The categories are:
- Employer of the Future – for an employer with a great attitude to working mums (over and above statutory requirements) and their needs while making sure the business benefits.
- Best people manager – for a manager who has shown a great understanding of your needs as a working mum and gone out of their way to help you.
- Best Mumpreneur – for a mum who successfully runs her own business, whatever the size. The winner gets a complimentary entry to the national business awards (normally £175).
- Best Family Support – a chance for a working mum to say thanks to her family and win them a weekend break with Luxury Family Hotels.
- Most Exceptional Working Mother – for a working mum who has overcome obstacles or setbacks in her life.
You can read more about them and enter here:http://www.motheratwork.co.uk/awards-08/
Add my RSS feed to your reader now so you never have to miss a post.
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.