The latest edition of ‘Communiqué for Success’ is now available for public viewing (subscribers get advanced notice when it’s hot off the press). It answers such questions as:
• How can you retain customers in an uncertain market?
• What is happening to CfS – and what does it mean for you?
• How can you win the attention of the growing digital marketplace?
• What is the number one secret to effective marketing?
• How can you successfully market online?
• Where can you get free online hosting?
All the answers (and more) are ready to be revealed.
Word count for this issue: 2,613
Approximate time to read: About 12.5 minutes Scanning Time: About 45 seconds
Suggested props: Organic Hot Chocolate or NoCaf
You can see the current and most of the past newsletters by going to www.mediaminister.co.uk and clicking on the “FREE stuff” link on the top menu.
You’ll also find direct links to my other sites.And it’s all freeeeeeeeeeeee (for now).
PS – The direct link to the latest newsletter is —http://www.mediaminister.co.uk/cfs/19February2008.htm
Add my RSS feed to your reader now so you never have to miss a post.
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.