The March 2008 issue of ‘Communiqué for Success’ is ready for public viewing (for a limited time only). Subscribers get privileged, advanced notification and member offers and specials, so be sure to sign up for your free copy.
This issue of the much-talked-about newsletter answers such questions as:
• Why is old-school English damaging your sales?
• What is the future for CfS?
• How can you move your prospects beyond wanting to buying?
• What is the best way to avoid toxic clients?
• How can you grab your ad critique & consultation?
• Where can you get free online fax services?
All the answers (and more) are in this month’s newsletter.
Word count for this issue: 2,223
Approximate time to read: About 11 minutes
Scanning Time: About 41 seconds
Suggested props: White Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
You can see the current and some of the past newsletters by going towww.mediaminister.co.uk and clicking on the “F*REE stuff” link on the top menu.
And it’s all freeeeeeeeeeeee.
Add my RSS feed to your reader now so you never have to miss a post.
Want to use this in your ezine, blog or website? No problem! Just let me know. I’ll send you a short resource box/bio to include at the end of the article.